Last Updated: February 1, 2023
1. Personal data that we process
When you contact us or interact with our Service, we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you ("Personal Data") as follows:
1.1. Personal Data You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Data when you sign up for our Service through the Site or when you contact us via email using the contact information provided on this website. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us but may include any of the following:
- Account Data: When you sign up, we require certain information to create an account on our Service, such as your name, email address, and password.
- Social Media Data: We may have social media pages ("Social Media Pages") on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. The platforms that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
1.2. Information We Generate From Your Use of Our Service
When you visit, use, interact with, and register with the Service, we may automatically generate certain information about your visit, use, interactions, or registration. This information is created and logged in our systems:
- Log Data: We collect information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit MushroomStalkers.com. Log data includes your IP address (to understand the country from which you are connecting), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with MushroomStalkers.com.
- Session Replay Data: We use third-party services, such as Hotjar and Mixpanel, that record user interactions with MushroomStalkers.com. These recordings include clicks, touches, mouse movements, and scrolls during user sessions, helping us diagnose usability issues and improve our service. Please note that the specific third-party service used for session replay data may change over time. By using MushroomStalkers.com, you acknowledge and accept that these navigation information on the website may be collected and analyzed for the purposes mentioned above.
2. Why do we use your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes, which are justified by the performance of our contractual obligations and the satisfaction of your requests, constituting the legal basis for the processing:
- To allow you to access our Services and provide you with the requested information and Services (including gift cards).
- To provide you with customer support.
- To collect your payments.
- To inform you of changes to our Services.
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Services if you wish.
- To send you email messages related to the use of our Services.
The processing of your Personal Data is also justified by our legitimate interest, which constitutes the legal basis in the following cases:
- To improve and optimize our Site and Apps, including adapting the display of our content to your computer or other devices.
- To manage our Site and Apps, perform in-house technical troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies, and surveys to ensure the security of our Site and Apps and improve their features.
- To perform statistics on your use of our Services to provide you with content tailored to your needs and improve our Services.
- To manage notices, incidents, claims, and litigation to ascertain, exercise, or defend our rights in court.
- To measure the performance of our marketing efforts for the development and sustainability of our activities.
Your Personal Data is also processed to enable us to respond to your requests for rights of access, rectification, and opposition, or other rights regarding Personal Data. This processing is based on the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
3. To whom are your Personal Data transmitted?
Personal Data is processed internally by duly authorized personnel within MushroomStalkers.com, limited to the scope of their respective responsibilities.
It may also be disclosed to the following external recipients:
- Financial institutions that are account holders.
- Competent administrative and judicial authorities, such as tax authorities, to fulfill MushroomStalkers.com's legal obligations, enforce agreements with you, or protect the rights, property, or safety of MushroomStalkers.com, our customers, and third parties.
- Legal representatives and departmental officers involved in debt collection duties.
- Any member of our group, including subsidiaries, the holding company, and its subsidiaries, to the extent strictly necessary and subject to the existence of contractual guarantees ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Subcontractors (including IT service providers) and external service providers (such as auditors, legal advisors, trustees, analytical solution or payment service providers, fraud protection and risk reduction organizations, etc.), to the extent necessary and subject to the existence of contractual safeguards ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- When you make an explicit request (e.g., when using authentication methods provided by social networks or subscribing to a service provided by our partners), we may need to disclose your Personal Data to the respective partner for the purpose of providing you with the requested service or information. It is the responsibility of the authorized third party to protect such information in accordance with applicable law and to use it solely for the provision of requested services or information.
- In the event that we consider selling or acquiring a business or assets, we may be required, to the extent strictly necessary, to disclose your Personal Data to the seller or potential buyer of such business or assets.
- If MushroomStalkers.com or a substantial portion of our assets is acquired by a third party, the Personal Data we hold about you will be transferred to the buyer.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your Personal Data is retained for a period of 10 years from the closure of your account or your last use of our Services if you have not closed your account, in accordance with the applicable limitation period. This retention period may be extended beyond the duration of any ongoing judicial or administrative proceedings, as required.
However, upon closure of your account or after a period of two (2) years from your last use of our Services if you have not closed your account, your Personal Data is securely stored for archiving purposes to fulfill our legal obligations or, if necessary, to enable us to defend ourselves in court. They are not disclosed to third parties or used for any other purpose.
5. What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain, free of charge:
- Access to Personal Data about you and the right to rectify such data.
- Confirmation as to whether or not data related to you are being processed.
- Information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data involved, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed.
- Communication, in an intelligible form, of personal data undergoing processing, and any available information about the source of the data.
You also have the following rights, subject to the applicable rules and proof of your identity:
- Request the deletion or limitation of processing of your data.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Exercise your right to data portability.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to the following address: [email protected]. Feel free to contact us at this address for any further clarification regarding your rights or how to exercise them.
You may access and modify your Personal Data at any time through your online account.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the French National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), in the event of a breach of the applicable data protection rules.
You have the right to request that we do not use your personal information for marketing purposes or to send you information about our services. You can exercise this right by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing materials you receive or by contacting us at [email protected].
The Services may occasionally include links to websites of our partners, advertisers, and affiliate networks. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for the information they collect when you click on these links. We recommend reading the privacy policies of these sites.
7. Contact Us